Small size, big performance.
Small format cutting requires flawless precision and reliability: the new Senator E-Line. This high speed guillotine for cutting widths of 78 cm and 92 cm provides all the quality advantages Schneider Senator is renowned for - at an unbeatable price.
The E-Line is fully equipped:
• High-speed cutter Senator E-Line 78 and 92 with mechanical knife drive and hydraulic clamp
• Computer-control with TFT-colour monitor
• Frequency-controlled backgauge drive, ball race lead screw
• Closed rear table
• Solid cast iron frame
• Infrared safety curtain
• CE & EN 1010 - conform
• Safety bolt
• Airfilm table with stainless steel surface, rust-proof
• Side tables, left- and righthand side, each with airfilm and stainless steel surface, rust-proof
• Optical cut indicator
• Knife change and knife adjustments at the front of the machine
• 2 knives
• 5 sinus cutting sticks
• Clamp cover plate
• Colour: RAL 7035, light grey
Proven technique - logically consistent development.
During the development phase of the E-Line, we took great pains to ensure user-friendly operations. Knife changes, for example, can be performed easily and quickly without the operator having to leave his station. The knife draw rod never needs to be adjusted. All grease nipples are located at the outside of the machine.
Learning how to operate this problem free machine is exceptionally easy. After all, we know what you want: flexibility, not headaches.