For the automatic banding of higher volumes of square-cut labels or similar products, either in-line or off-line
- The space-saving Multiple Bander is used for banding rows of paper piles, such as labels, square-cut on a guillotine.
- Installation either as a stand-alone machine (e.g. with an air pallet lift) or linked to all known guillotines.
- An increased output of the cutting plant is achieved by more effective work flow.
- Also applicable for mixed sheets (patented machine system).
- With 4-6 banding stations as standard and up to 12 stations as an option, with central adjustment. Banding material is either polyethylene tape or kraft paper tape.
- Standard equipment with integrated feed pusher, safety light barrier and clear text display. The machine height is adjustable to achieve a variable height for the working plate. The slope of the roller delivery is also adjustable. All models are available either for delivery to the right or to the left side.
- To make use of the high output especially of MB 74 and MB 104, it is advisable to place a combination of two guillotines in front of the multiple bander - to increase the output of the banded products.