The Next Generation of High Speed Mailing
The CMC JWR represents the latest innovation in high speed mailing by increasing mailroom efficiency, adding personalization and increasing production. The ability to make the envelope in-line to the insertion process is the next generation of mail finishing. Envelopes are wrapped around contents from a web that is glue sealed and separated into individual mailpieces with a unique high speed rotary cutter.
The CMC JWR continues its evolution by integrating the latest developments in digital color printing to create a truly unique system allowing mailers to leverage transpromotional capabilities to convert envelopes into cost-effective, personalized marketing tools that increase response rates.
Single platform allows for multiple formats to be processed increasing your return on investment.
- Offset printed envelope web with windows – The look and feel of traditional mail
- Offset printed envelope web with in-line inkjet addressing – The security of closed face addressing
- Self Mailer format with or without inserts – Reduce material costs
- In-line digital printed envelopes with pre-printed documents – Personalized envelope with more than just an address
- Digitally printed documents and envelope web with automatic synchronization - The ultimate in document and envelope personalization – The One-to-One Envelope
The JWR features a wide range of industry proven feeder designs to allow a wide variety of inserts to be added – further adding to the it’s material handling capability - options include:
- Rotary vacuum drum
- Shuttle for thicker/stiff products
- Pick & Place for cards and gimmicks
Available in two versions depending on requirements:
- JWR 20K – Capable of running up to 20,000 cycles per hour
- JWR 30K – Capable of running up to 30,000 cycles per hour
- Operator friendly design
- Hopper height allows easy loading with high insert stack. Autoloaders for any kind of insert can be added to further increase capacity
- Touch panel control for set-up, including envelope format
- Automatic rejection of collation errors keeps system running
- Tracking control for each document
- Easy adjustments do not require skilled operators
- Cut Sheet and Continuous Feed input options to produce up to 60,000 documents per hour.
Available with a variety of output options, including simple conveyor, automatic stacker for bundling and on-edge envelope stacker.
PC_ADD Line Controller offers database management, advanced matching, selectivity and printing support, mailpiece and event logging.
Heavy Duty construction guarantees long lasting performance even in the most demanding environments.
The JWR enables allows for production of mail faster with more full color personalization than previously possible. All this is possible while optimizing for postal discounts by producing mixed mail runs and avoiding the need to stock envelopes.