With over 10 years of experience in the digital market and over 450 successful world wide installations, A B Graphic International Ltds Digicon Series 2 machine can provide the solution for specific digital requirements. Strong partnerships with world leading digital print providers have allowed A B Graphic International Ltd to develop the Digicon to be the most advanced and diverse machine on the market.
Being fully modular the Digicon provides options from hot foil, cold foil, flexo stations, flat bed applications, screen printing, lamination modules, camera systems and a whole lot more.
Modular units also allow retrofitable options as your job portfolio increases.
The Digicon Series 2 machine combines semi-rotary technology with accurate re-registration modules for a variety of digital converting applications.
The main advantages of the DIGICON Solution:
- Fully Modular: minimizes initial investment and machine capabilities can be increased as and when required
- Fully Automated Pre-Positioning of Print and Converting Units: Ensures minimum wastage and quickest make ready times
- Widest Range of Converting Solutions: To enable you to meet your customers needs and demands
- Semi Rotary Web Motion: With dial in repeat lengths, only one cylinder size and no gears or shafts to change
- Servo Driven Web Tension Control: Capable of handling a very wide range of substrates
- Ergonomical Design: Combined with exceptionally high quality engineering and world wide leading components ensures long life and reliability